Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Evolution of a Temper Tantrum, In Scraps of Paper
- Preparing to Watch "This Is Us" Finale
- For My Daughter's Birth Mother: YOU Are the Ray of Light
- A Letter To My Daughter On Her Bat Mitzvah: On Adoption and Belonging
- Supergirl Deftly Explores Adoptee Abandonment
- How Adoption Is A Metaphor For Refugees
- Women's March on Chicago: A Movement, Not A Moment.
- Be Kind and Become a Hero Over Bullying When You See It Happen
- Rogue One Review: Amazing, Intense, Dark. Be Cautious Bringing Young Kids.
- Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars 2016: Join the Celebration!