Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- But First, There Was That Goodbye Kiss On The Forehead.
- When Adoption Brings The Darkness Out Of You
- Grandma would not bring another child into a home of poverty and abuse
- Playing Behind The Scenes: Life As A Single Adoptive Father
- Transracial Adoption: Eating Humble Pie Without Dropping Crumbs
- We Know This Time Is Short, and So Much Richer For It
- Ours Was One of the First Open Adoptions: We Adopted One Twin and the Birth Parents Raised the Other
- Is Your Adopted Child Lucky? A Tricky Topic In Adoption Circles
- I Soon Learned That Her Son Would Become A Major Force In My Life
- Lies Prepare You For Nothing: A Birth Mother Learns A Painful Truth