Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Reconciling Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur: When Your Baby Is Not Inscribed in the Book of Life
- Top Ten Things I Won't Miss About Raising Kids
- Adoptees and Lying: Why A Child Might Be Telling Lies
- Hasbro wows a young Star Wars fangirl at HASCON and thanks her for asking #WheresRey.
- Jewish in America: Explaining to My Daughters That People Hate Them Who Have Never Met Them
- A Cautionary Tale: Choosing The Right Side of History in America
- Hasbro Finally Creates Version of Star Wars Monopoly that INCLUDES Rey: Here Is How You Can Get It
- Call for Submissions for 7th Annual Series: 30 Adoption Portraits in 30 Days
- #WheresRey? Hasbro now cites “insufficient interest” in U.S. to offer Rey token in Monopoly Game.
- Why You Should Award A College Scholarship To My Daughter's Birthmother