Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Lyle Finds His Mother: An Adoption Story
- Judge Allows School to Bully a Student and Convicts Victim of Crime
- Hey, fans! Special discount on C2E2 tickets for students, staff, parents of all Chicagoland schools!
- Adoption Changes the Birthday Experience
- Transcript of the Sex Talk With My 6-Yr-Old
- The Real Problem with Leggings Ban for Middle School Girls: Specific Targets
- Top Ten Ways North Carolina School Could Have Responded To Bullying Other Than Banning Grayson’s My Little Pony Backpack
- Come hear Jarrett Payton speak about bullying prevention at a free public event on March 12.
- The Real Problems With Yik Yak, and How You Should Respond
- Jacob's New Dress Fits Just Right