Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Come hear Jarrett Payton speak about bullying prevention at a free public event on March 12.
- The Real Problems With Yik Yak, and How You Should Respond
- Jacob's New Dress Fits Just Right
- Top Adoption Books and Resources: A Not-To-Be-Missed List of Recommendations
- Donna Day: Kids Get Cancer Too. Don't Look Away.
- A Letter to My Twenty-Year-Old Self on My Fortieth Birthday
- Great New Update on Michael Morones
- Update on Michael Morones: The Complications of Bullying, Suicidal Ideation, and Causality
- 11-yr-old Boy Bullied for Being A Brony Fighting for Life After Suicide Attempt; How You Can Help
- Homeschool in the Polar Vortex