Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Why You Should Award A College Scholarship To My Daughter's Birthmother
- The Mom Rating System: Finding A Better Way to Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Disturbing Reason Kids Are Playing "13 Reasons Why" On Snapchat
- My 6-Yr-Old Choked Eating An Easter Egg; The Heimlich Saved Her.
- Passover: Grief, Freedom, Harry Potter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Help Syrian Refugees: Send a #ParcelofLove Baby Box
- Boss Baby: Hard For Those Who Have Lost a Baby and For Foster Kids
- Evolution of a Temper Tantrum, In Scraps of Paper
- Preparing to Watch "This Is Us" Finale
- For My Daughter's Birth Mother: YOU Are the Ray of Light