Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Jewish in America: Explaining to My Daughters That People Hate Them Who Have Never Met Them
- A Cautionary Tale: Choosing The Right Side of History in America
- Hasbro Finally Creates Version of Star Wars Monopoly that INCLUDES Rey: Here Is How You Can Get It
- Call for Submissions for 7th Annual Series: 30 Adoption Portraits in 30 Days
- #WheresRey? Hasbro now cites “insufficient interest” in U.S. to offer Rey token in Monopoly Game.
- Why You Should Award A College Scholarship To My Daughter's Birthmother
- The Mom Rating System: Finding A Better Way to Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Disturbing Reason Kids Are Playing "13 Reasons Why" On Snapchat
- My 6-Yr-Old Choked Eating An Easter Egg; The Heimlich Saved Her.
- Passover: Grief, Freedom, Harry Potter and Chocolate Chip Cookies