Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Everyone Has Their Puzzle Completed. Except Me.
- My Birthplace Became A Reality
- Adopting Never Gets Easier (But It Does Get Sweeter).
- Community Outcry Sways City of Evanston to Reverse Planned Restorative Justice Cut, But More Is Needed.
- This Amazing Young Person Brought Together Young, Old, Black, White, Jews and Christians
- 184 Days With You
- What Do Hairstyles Have To Do With Adoption?
- On Destiny, and Complexity
- I Kiss This Boy's Cheeks in Twos
- A Letter To My Father