Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Top Ten Steps You Should Take To Respond To Cyberbullying
- CBS Anchor Makes Day of 4-Year-Old Figure Skating Girl
- Closure Documentary: Witnessing an Adoptee's Journey
- Today is Donna Day! Remembering a 4-yr-old bright light.
- A Story of Abandonment and Rescue: Calcutta Is My Mother
- No School? Over 60 Activities To Do At Home With Sick Kids
- Dear Children Riding In My Car
- My tummy is too big. It sticks out past my clothes, says 4-year-old.
- Amazing Awesome List of Best Chapter Books for Kids
- Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars Day 2014: Star Wars Is For GIRLS Too