Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars 2018
- You Have a Piece of My Heart and I Have a Piece of Yours
- A Week With An Eight-Year-Old
- The Complicated Calibration of Love, Especially in Adoption
- Five Siblings Found
- Does She Know?
- Nearly Home
- A Decade Later, We Have Four Kids and Four Open Adoptions
- All the Things I’ve Been Through Are Shaping Me To Be A Stronger Man
- My Mom and I Have Been Close Our Whole Lives