Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- Dear Children Riding In My Car
- My tummy is too big. It sticks out past my clothes, says 4-year-old.
- Amazing Awesome List of Best Chapter Books for Kids
- Wear Star Wars Share Star Wars Day 2014: Star Wars Is For GIRLS Too
- But Then We Fell In Love With This Kid
- I Knew Nothing About Where This Baby Would End Up
- The Walls of Mistrust Started Falling, Without Our Noticing It.
- My Maternal Instinct Told Me Something Was Wrong
- Everything About This Adoption Was Different From The Start
- I Will Never Forget The Broken-Down Man That Was My Husband After He Signed Those Adoption Papers.