Multiple-award-winning author Carrie Goldman has garnered national and international acclaim for her work on bullying and social conflict. In Bullied, Goldman brings together the expertise of leading authorities with the candid accounts of families dealing firsthand with peer victimization to present proven strategies and concrete tools for teaching children how to speak up and carry themselves with confidence; call each other out on cruelty; resolve conflict; cope with teasing, taunting, physical abuse, and cyberbullying; and be smart consumers of technology and media. Bullied won a National Parenting Publication Award and a Mom’s Choice Award, both at the gold medal level, which is the highest honor offered.
- New Beginnings
- Adopted Across the Color Line
- Good Hair: A Lifelong Labor of Love
- From Adopted to Surrogate: Discovering My Family of Origin
- Children Are Exactly Who They Are Meant To Be
- We Will Always Be His Mothers: An Open Letter to My Adopted Son’s Foster Mother
- Seeking Out My Origin Story
- Lucky. But Not Lucky Enough.
- My Heart Was Full and Complete in a Way I Didn't Know It Could Be
- We Will Always Say Yes To Love